- IRC Notice 2013/01 LP - Cutter rig
- IRC Changes for 2013 and 2014
- RORC IRC 2013 Yearbook corrections
- IRC 2013 Documentation
- IRC 2013 Rule changes and Congress minutes
- International IRC Congress 2012
- IRC2012 Notice 2012/02 Headsail Foot Offset
- Measurement guides for owners
- Headsail LLmax clarification
- Louay Habib interviews Mike Urwin
- Last Updated on Sunday, 09 September 2012 04:46
Building on the success of the Bavaria Cruiser series introduced in Europe in 2010, Bavaria Yachts is further extending its product range with the introduction of an entirely new line. The Bavaria VISION series will build on the striking quality, comfort, performance, and easy handling that was introduced with the Cruiser Series. The new exclusive Vision Series will add an additional level of elegance and comfort features, geared for luxurious couples cruising.
The Vision 46 will be the first model of the new series available to the market.
On behalf of IRC certificate holders we have negotiated some excellent extra value into your certification... All IRC certificate holders now have an automatic subscription to every other issue of Seahorse Magazine - in digital format. We hope you soon discover why this iconic title continues to be the world's foremost sailboat racing magazine.
Your Complimentary subscription is activated by clicking on the link below and using your certificate number and passcode (as it appears at the bottom your IRC certificate) as the login information.