- IRC Congress 2013 Minutes
- IRC 2014 Rule text published
- IRC Notice 2013/03 Mast Foot & Forestay 2014
- New advice published Sept 2013
- IRC Protests - RYA / IRC Rating Authority guidance
- Single furling headsail allowance
- IRC Notice 2013/01 LP - Cutter rig
- IRC Changes for 2013 and 2014
- RORC IRC 2013 Yearbook corrections
- IRC 2013 Documentation
- Last Updated on Sunday, 09 September 2012 04:46
The new Salona 35, was presented in January 2012 at Dusseldorf Boat Show.
Every Salona is a result of teamwork of external and internal designers, professional sailors, interior designers, suppliers and most importantly existing cruising or racing Salona customers. All these people have one simple goal - to design and build globally competitive fast sailing yachts that can win any regatta but at the same time have uncompromised comfort and safety while cruising.
RORC racing news
On behalf of IRC certificate holders we have negotiated some excellent extra value into your certification... All IRC certificate holders now have an automatic subscription to every other issue of Seahorse Magazine - in digital format. We hope you soon discover why this iconic title continues to be the world's foremost sailboat racing magazine.
Your Complimentary subscription is activated by clicking on the link below and using your certificate number and passcode (as it appears at the bottom your IRC certificate) as the login information.