- IRC Changes for 2013 and 2014
- RORC IRC 2013 Yearbook corrections
- IRC 2013 Documentation
- IRC 2013 Rule changes and Congress minutes
- International IRC Congress 2012
- IRC2012 Notice 2012/02 Headsail Foot Offset
- Measurement guides for owners
- Headsail LLmax clarification
- Louay Habib interviews Mike Urwin
- IRC worldwide distribution 2011
- Last Updated on Sunday, 09 September 2012 04:46
The new 112’ sailing yacht project by Nauta Design and by Reichel-Pugh is a superyacht with a double personality. On one hand, she is an elegant and highly comfortable cruiser, yet on the other hand, she is a powerful and light displacement (just 90 tons) racer.
The client requested that his new yacht was race successfully in several regattas. Nauta Design accomplished this with a high performance hull, the use of pre-preg carbon sandwich, a powerful sailplan and remarkable stability - achieved through a smart weight arrangement and through her 5.50 meter draft (3.50 meter with the keel completely lifted).
Construction is well under way at Baltic Yachts in Finland, and the launching is scheduled for this year’s summer.
On behalf of IRC certificate holders we have negotiated some excellent extra value into your certification... All IRC certificate holders now have an automatic subscription to every other issue of Seahorse Magazine - in digital format. We hope you soon discover why this iconic title continues to be the world's foremost sailboat racing magazine.
Your Complimentary subscription is activated by clicking on the link below and using your certificate number and passcode (as it appears at the bottom your IRC certificate) as the login information.