IRC Rating is jointly owned by the Royal Ocean Racing Club (RORC) administered by the RORC Rating Office; and L’Union Nacionale de la Course au Large (UNCL)
For RORC Rating company contact details including registration details & VAT number, see 'Contact Us' link at www.rorcrating.com
For UNCL company contact details see www.uncl.com
Terms and conditions of website usage
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with the privacy policies of RORC and UNCL govern IRC Rating’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term IRC or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website (RORC/UNCL). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We shall not have any liability, in contract, in tort, by statute or otherwise for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your visiting this website including (without limitation) damage to any computer hardware or software or electronic material or data stored therein.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Our website employs the use the various third-party services. Through the use of our website, these services may place anonymous cookies on the Visitor's browser and may send their own cookies to the Visitor's cookie file. Some of these services include but are not limited to: Google, Facebook, Twitter, Adroll, MailChimp, Sucuri, Intercom and other social networks, advertising agencies, security firewalls, analytics companies and service providers. These services may also collect and use anonymous identifiers such as IP Address, HTTP Referrer, Unique Device Identifier and other non-personally identifiable information and server logs.